In 2018, Uralshina LLC developed special super-hard solid-cast superelastic tires for scrap reloaders. The technology of production of these tires is the company’s own invention and is protected by a number of patents.
Today, solid-cast tires for FUCHS 360 scrap reloaders and others of a similar class of the following standard sizes have been launched into mass production: 12.00-24, rim size (RIM) 8.50-24; 10.00-20; 12.00-20
We accept pre-orders for the production of super-hard solid-cast tires of the following standard sizes: 10.00-20/7; 10.00-20/8; 12.00-20/8.
Field of utilization
Super-hard solid-cast tires “superelastic” manufactured by Uralshina LLC are designed to equip special equipment used for transshipment of scrap metal, during loading and unloading of railway cars, press scissors, for transshipment of bulk cargo, such as sand, crushed stone, coal, loading and unloading of logs, timber, pipes. It is possible to operate them in open areas in winter and summer conditions on asphalt, concrete, metal corrugated coatings. They are not applicable for public roads.
Tires produced by the Ural Tire Plant can be equipped with:
- scrap loaders, Fuchs, Liebherr, Sennebogen and others;
- wheeled excavators CAT, Komatsu, TEREX, JCB, etc.;
- heavy trucks such as Kalmar, SMV, Hyundai, etc.
Construction of super-hard solid-cast tires
The all-cast super-hard tire “superelastic” of the Uralshina brand consists of three layers — internal landing, intermediate damping and external tread.”
внутреннего посадочного, промежуточного демпфирующего и наружного протекторного.”
The inner layer is the base, the side landing part. The layer is made of special rubber, which serves to securely fix the tire on the rim. Is also Reinforced with reinforcing steel rings.
The intermediate layer is a “pillow”. It is made of a rubber-fiber composite to provide the necessary shock-absorbing properties and reduce the heating of the tire during operation.
The outer layer is a protector. Advantages of protectors of superhard solid-cast tires ” superelastic “of the Uralshina brand are:
- Thanks to the innovative design, the tread has an elongated ground hook that bends at an angle on the running surface of the tire. It allows to most effectively combat side slip and provides maximum traction in all conditions.
- The tread is made of wear-resistant rubber based on natural rubber, which allows to get maximum grip with various types of road surfaces and resist damage during operation.
- Increased up to 84% saturation of the tread pattern reduces tire stress and uneven wear, in addition, provides excellent stability of the machine and maximum safety.
Tire tread “Superelastic” 12.00-24 “Uralshina”. The saturation of the picture is 84% (рисунок)
Massive tire “Superelastic” 12.00-24 for the Fuchs MHL 360 loader and others of a similar class
4 pairs of double wheels
Number of wheels on the axle:
|Type||Massive tire of the “Superelastic”type|
|Increased cross-country ability|
Outer diameter, mm
|Profile width, mm, no more than||288|
Tire weight, kg, no more than
|Максимально допустимая нагрузка, кгс||6500|
Maximum permissible speed, km/h
Not for general-purpose roads (in open areas on asphalt, concrete, metal corrugated surfaces).
In all zones at ambient temperatures from minus 45 to plus 55 ° C